Sunday, January 2, 2011

Listen to this; Neil Young

A good jumping point for a new fan

I often think of this Album cover when I am stressed at work.
Oh to be alone on the beach with my feet in the sand

The second Neil Young Album I bought and one of my favorites

I liked this one from the moment I heard it for the first time.

I love this cover, the future coming at us
and the past heading off into the sunset

Harvest Moon is an excellent love song.

This one was harder to digest
but has become one I listen to most often as of late.


 A few of my favorite Neil Young Albums. His music really speaks to me. When I'm drawing or painting I just put one of these in and go. They help get into a creative zone of me the music and the art. If your not familiar with his music I highly recommend starting with any of these, you wont be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment